The "Francis San Juan" bullring

The bullring

The bullring
The first construction of the "Francis San Juan" bullring dates back to 1861, followed by several renovations.

The latest addition, by Agence Jacques Ferrier Architectes, dates from 2018: a mix of concrete and metal, with a fan-shaped lace cap.

However, some original elements have been retained: the track, part of the toril and an exterior wall.

They can accommodate over 4,000 people for Camargue races, concerts, shows and other prestigious events.